Demystifying the College Application Process
How best to support your child through the process
In this workshop, you will gain a complete understanding of the college application process and your role in it.
You will learn:
· How to navigate Naviance-What is the difference between ED, EDII, rolling admission, early action, and regular decision
· How to assess if your child should take/send the SAT or ACT
· How to support and guide the procrastinator
· How to let your child lead, while still meeting the deadlines
· How to avoid pitfalls in the process
Date:Monday, September 22, 6-8
Who: Parents of high school juniors and seniors
Where: Newton, MA, details to follow.
Register early. Space is limited.